Old 06-16-2008, 06:14 PM   #7
VvStingervV
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #7398

My Ride:
91 Stealth TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Blu View Post
nah i got a 3000gt. i checc'd the vaccum lines and i took the maf sensor off and tried to start it, and nothing, so i think its either spark or fuel. dont have the resources to checc those so now i gotta wait for ground zero to tow it to his shop.
Thats your best bet if they sold it to you, let them check it out. MAF shouldn't prevent it from running, just make it idle like sh*t. Its most likely related to one or more of the problems you listed in the other thread. The Y-Pipe popping off is fairly common, just make sure its securely clamped on the throttlebody. Can you hear your fuel pump activate when you turn the key on? You can look at your coils and see if any of them look burnt or otherwise damaged. Check your plugs and wires for the same. You can pull one of the timing belt covers and watch as it cranks to make sure theres no damage to it. Hows your oil level?

Last edited by VvStingervV; 06-16-2008 at 06:16 PM.
VvStingervV is offline   Reply With Quote