Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjm4life View Post
You moved to florida?

Jeeps are the best. Nice daily for sure
Yeah I moved to FL about 2 years ago actually for a job... rolled the dice on something different. Its been ok, not sure if I'll be here forever though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vr-4-Life View Post
I miss kayaking dude...
Its just a flight away, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow2000S/R View Post
And still PA tags? Thought Florida was more relaxed then PA as far as emissions/inspection...?
Yeah well it costs about $400 for a new tag in FL and I'm not trying to do that x3 so I'm just keeping everything in PA as long as I can get away with it. I don't have to actually inspect the vehicles at all since only a PA cop would pull me over for PA inspection (there is no inspection in FL anyway), and its cheaper this way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote