View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 09:50 PM   #4
i_ride_fieroGT
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #10595

My Ride:
Does not hit mivec anymore.(DD) 06 solstice 5 speed. 84 IMSA Fiero5 speed. 87 Fiero GT 5 speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheresmycar View Post
The soft top has patched tears and says it doesn't leak, I thought I spotted this car on street road/rt 1 3 sundays ago, anyone know the history, the ford paint sounds familiar

He said he declined someones offer of $100 less for $3,500

It's because there was too many calls/emails about it,

How about for the suspension roll bar and seats then resell the rest if I don't like it,

I was told that on my IMSA and i showed up there with every dime i had..... Got the car for a good $1500 under his asking price. Remember cash talks my friend. He can have as many people show up there as he wants, if they dont have cash they cant play. I usualy bring in my pocket my bottom line of what i want to get it for, Than i have my dad tag along with me and have him hold onto the rest of the money (highest i'll go) and i make it seem like im borrowing the rest off my dad (when it is my money). Its cheap but it does work.

Try it out go up there with what you want to get it for. I gaurentee if you flash fresh $100's in his face he will budge.
i_ride_fieroGT is offline   Reply With Quote