View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 08:20 PM   #396
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
That's pretty funny. I'm shocked they'd release that too, at least under any sort of OEM performance branch.

Does it make more power?

Also, we still need to do a back to back test of our cars sometime. I'll be at VIR in March I think, I can probably swing by your new locale (I'll be driving through anyway)
Me too. Pictures don't do the transparency justice haha.

GM claims it flows 51% more air than the regular dry filter that comes with the kit. Overall, I doubt the intake or filter show up on the dyno.

Yes we do! I'll be here...the Camaro is sitting out the winter in the garage on it's summer tires.

I recently learned that my car is one of only 699 Camaros built with the manual transmission and the 50th package. It's caused me to reconsider modding it and instead to just get a car cover and start treating it more as a rarity.

May jump back to a GTI for autocross/track events. A lot slower and more special (FWD!) but i wouldn't care as much about beating on it.

We'll see.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote