View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 09:50 PM   #392
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
Yeah, lightweight aluminum is good. I do think Ford could spend more time/effort on the light weighting, as I said. GM is definitely the leader in that. Unfortunately that means their trucks aren't exactly the stiffest things out there...

I do agree that it's pretty awesome that you can flip a coin and end up with a good car either way.

Have fun!

Congrats on the new digs
Yeah, these are the salad days for internal combustion engined vehicles. Glad we got our V8's before everything requires a plug

Thank you! Been so busy with the house

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote