View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 11:00 AM   #90
PAdutch
Tri-State Addict

Member #17024

My Ride:
Miata, Miata, Genesis, 08 burb 2500

I have not been making any kind of progress for a couple months now. Hunting season dictates that I spend my time in the woods this time of year. After some success hunting my season is essentially over so its back to car stuff.

I have been spending money though, stock pilling parts for when I get back at it.

I did manage to get the car running on the megasquirt last weekend. At least I know it works now and can count on it for the engine swap. I am now prioritizing inspecting the VVT engine I have to get it ready for the swap.

I have also located a complete ABS system I hope to get this weekend and swap while the engine is out.

I have a few other things happening with the car atm but will let the for some suspense!

Miatas! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

MY EVO (Sold)-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
PAdutch is offline   Reply With Quote