Old 01-13-2011, 11:53 PM   #72
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
TST is looking for a responsible, dedicated, organized person to head the COTM project with the possibility of other media projects. A background in journalism is a plus. Photography and/or writing skills are also a plus as it will be convenient if this person is able to handle some of the work themselves, although the idea is that they will manage other photographers and writers in a scheduled manner to make sure that everything is completed on time.

This is a great opportunity for a member who enjoys the forum and wants to contribute in a fun and interesting way. It is also a great resume builder and great experience in managing an ongoing online media project.

Please PM me if you are interested and able, and include your past experience and skills you have to bring to the table. We will be selective in choosing this candidate because if/when we revive this project, I want to make sure it is consistent and successful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote