View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 11:31 AM   #418
grimm
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3058

Send a message via AIM to grimm
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcwiker05 View Post
I guess we should agree to disagree. It was donation which means you're free to give what you want, yes giving more did entitle you to a better spot but I still think it should be screened on what cars can park there, your Juke was bad ass and deserved the spot reguardless, the stances Hondas and the minivan on the other hand... Not so much. If you paid extra for charity where you park shouldn't matter to you and you would still give the same amount even if it meant parking in the field down the road... It's a donation not an admittance fee, those are two different things. I came there to see as many sweet cars as I could see, not play hide and seek in a lot full of grocery getters. It reminded me of a mall parking lot not a car meet.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using Tapatalk HD
it's called incentive to donate more, people want to get something if they give more than the average joe. Giving away a prime parking spot seems to appeal to people. This is a "meet" not a car show. I don't understand why that is so hard to understand for some people. yes at a car show nice cars get parked together, and are left there till the end of the show, a meet people come and go as they please. hope you can see the difference.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
grimm is offline   Reply With Quote