Old 07-25-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
poisonivory
Tri-State Addict

Member #5979

My Ride:
2010 Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to poisonivory
***The OFFICIAL MMA thread***

After discussion with another member, we concluded it would be a good idea to make an MMA thread rather than have someone post a new thread every time there is a fight coming up.

This thread is for all things MMA (UFC, Affliction, EliteXC, MFC, DREAM, WEC, TUF, etc)

I would say no figther bashing, but there is no point. If we all agreed, then discussing it would be pointless. Try to keep it opiniated and please keep the doucheyness to a minimum.

OK..... with UFC 86, UFC Fight Night 14, and Affliction: Banned out of the way, the next up is this weekend's CBS/Showtime event for EliteXC. Pretty solid card.

I am looking forward to Lawler vs Smith-2 (title fight). This should be a great fight. Both heavy handed and the last one was a war.

I'm also ready to see Nick Diaz put up or shut up. He talks a lot of crap, but hey, if he backs it up, you can't hate him too much.....as a fighter. lol His opponent Thomas Denny is no scrub so that should be another good one.

The goat Nick Thomspon and Jake Shields (title fight) should also be amazing. Nick Thompson is a beast he handed my boy Eddie Alvarez his one and only loss.

Anyway, here is your place to discuss all things MMA. Enjoy your stay.

NOTE: If you don't follow MMA and have nothing productive to say, I ask that you keep yourself out of the thread and don't load it with BS. Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by poisonivory; 07-25-2008 at 01:42 PM.
poisonivory is offline   Reply With Quote