View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 10:20 AM   #2
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

How small is your intercooler to be mistaken for an oil cooler lol. But I digress, the aircooled vw site thesamba.com has one of these threads and the most common thing said is "Did you know Hitler designed that car" you just smile and nod and don't confuse them with stories or Ferdinand Porsche lol. But here is my story from there. Thread can be seen here

I was down at the Auto Parts stor picking up some maintnence things for my wrx and my girlfriends 2.5rs. So I figured it would be a good day to bring the bug. I grab everything I need including some antifreeze and take it up to the checkout. Now there is a guy standing there he looks over and says nice car so I smile and say thanks. As thisother kid is ringing me up the guy looks down at the coolant and says "You know that thing is aircooled right?" I couldn't help myself I turned and said " I know but I like to keep it topped off anyway."

When I first got the WRX I was parked at a Wawa when a little kid, maybe 5 or 6, pointed it at and said "Look dad it's the car from Gran Turismo" I got a chuckle out of it.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Ender81; 09-12-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Ender81 is offline   Reply With Quote