View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 11:23 AM   #16
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAdutch View Post
Just towed with them for the first time this weekend. I am still impressed with how composed they keep this big thing.

I should be driving it more in the next few weeks. Hopefully I can do some logging and start tuning for gas mileage / drivability and some of the easy power that can be had.
Excellent, hopefully they continue to impress. They’re my go-to on every platform that doesn’t have MRC.

Very cool, please share your HP Tuner changes. I have my copy of it ready for the ZL1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote