View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 12:36 PM   #398
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
^^ you are all over the place with car thoughts, eh?

I can't argue against a GTI beater as that's what I've been tooling around in all winter. It's so nice having a car that I don't care TOO much about, so I totally understand.

I'd be shocked if the filter makes much difference without going to a nutty engine build.
The new MK7.5 GTI has my eye, but used values on the MK7 are extremely attractive. MK6 GTI used values are ridiculous too.

Of course, putting all season tires on the Camaro is the cheapest way to go.

Yeah, I'm pretty much convinced at this point that the cold air kit from GM provides no performance gain and is simply an appearance upgrade under the hood. If the car wasn't 1 of 699, I'd probably replace it and do a build similar to Seven's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote