thefro526
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7892

My Ride:
1996 240sx & 1989 240sx Coupe

Send a message via AIM to thefro526
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKSdrift3r View Post
The Englishtown Road Course they did in 08 was so much better, but none the less Ill be there.
I'd have to disagree with you there.

For an event the size of FD, Wall is a much better venue. It's designed around seating a crowd the size of what FD draws, whereas Englishtown's Road-course isn't really designed to handle a crowd that large.

I'm also partial to the track layout used at Wall, I feel like the clipping point on the bank in addition to the crossover in the mid-field add an excitement to runs that can't be replicated on the E-Town Road-course.

Don't get me wrong, Englishtown is a fantastic venue for drifting, just not FD style events.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Also do some things with it, with fro boy's whip.
Quote:
At this rate, though, it'll be 2015 before either of you gets yo whips running right.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote