Old 09-20-2017, 07:26 AM   #88
PAdutch
Tri-State Addict

Member #17024

My Ride:
Miata, Miata, Genesis, 08 burb 2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
Megasquirt has an ITB mode that blends alpha-n & speed density. I've played with it only to learn it when I got around to doing ITBs, it seems pretty easy to tune. The default mode blending and whatnot seemed to work half-decently. Definitely time consuming though...
That's how I understand it and it does seem pretty straight forward. Its definitely going to be an uphill battle VVT + ITB + engine swap = lots of time. Maybe its good Pennsylvania winters are long .

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue91lx View Post
Progress looking good! I envy the seat time that both of you get- I'm sure you guys have a blast.

E30s face the same same ITB tuning problems- I didn't want to go with MS with the M20 to run ITBs which is why I went 24V (you can run airbox and tune w/MAF).
I know I said it before but a miata with big slicks has to be the most fun you can have without breaking the bank.

I know ITBs are a pain, I wouldn't be surprised if I end up using a manifold for a while.

Miatas! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

MY EVO (Sold)-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
PAdutch is offline   Reply With Quote