View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 02:13 PM   #69
sleeperSL2
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8422

Send a message via AIM to sleeperSL2
Well. It's been 4 years since I've been here pretty much. The car runs and Drives lol I've bought and sold a bunch of wheels, messed around with tire sizes, and misc. other parts. I moved out of my parents place and the car just sat out of sight out of mind while I bought and sold parts for it haha. SO, here's where I'm at with it now. I wanted to be low and stancey, but that didn't fit my driving style. So, after months and months I found the direction I want to go with the car and here we are.

-Chargspeed reverse scoop
-NRG hub/quick release
-sparco steering wheel
-17mm rear sway bar
-whiteline front and rear strut bars
-16x8 BBS properly filled and re drilled from 5x120
-205/50/16 Ohtsu's
-Sparco R100 seat (on the UPS truck currently
-Bakemono S201 Mirrors (out to be delivered)
-Lots of maintenance
-new rear quarter panels on the way
-Stripped the back half of the car and deleted the A/C
-Infernofab Test pipe/header w/catback exhaust

I'm sure I'm forgetting some things. But here we are, I copied and pasted my last update from another forum.

OH, I also have a 2.5/5 speed sitting around waiting for a rebuild and then get swapped into this.

Some of my parts came in..UPS fvcked me good so I have to wait for my seat, mirrors and rear strut bar are delivered this week. However, I installed my quick release and front strut bar. Painted the wheels black (will get powdercoated this winter) raised it up and evened out the camber to be more functional. Still messing with the ride hide to find the "sweet spot". But, for now here are some pictures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Kyle

Last edited by sleeperSL2; 06-19-2017 at 02:41 PM.
sleeperSL2 is offline   Reply With Quote