View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 10:26 AM   #9
PAdutch
Tri-State Addict

Member #17024

My Ride:
Miata, Miata, Genesis, 08 burb 2500

Weekend Update!

This weekend I was able to press out all rubber bushings and ball joints. I forgot how much of a pain that can be. I also figured out that it has Vmaxx coilovers (at least in the rear for sure) but they are shot. I'm not sure if they can be rebuilt or not. I plan to buy better shocks anyway.

I also picked up a nearly complete interior, less seats, to be put into the black car.

free png image

Other things I discovered this weekend:

The 1.8 engine swapped into the black car is an early version and does not have a spot for the temperature sensor that feeds the dash gauge.

The oil pressure sender is from the 1.8, which is actually a switch which means I don't get oil pressure readings to the gauge panel. The can be swapped out but 90-93 oil pressure sender are pretty pricey.

The white car started flashing the airbag light 6 times. It was not doing this previously, so I need to figure that out. Most likely a clock spring.

Miatas! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

MY EVO (Sold)-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
PAdutch is offline   Reply With Quote