View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 07:42 PM   #36
rsxchic05
Tri-State Addict

Member #171

Send a message via AIM to rsxchic05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron
Umm, maybe this is a dumb idea and its too late because y'all are already out there... however, wouldn't it be bright to call the cops when these unwanted guests start doing burnouts. Just call the cops and say "hey we're having a car meet and some punk just rolled up and started doing burnouts very close to my car and I don't like it." It would serve two purposes. First, you'd get to actually talk to the police like humans and state your purpose, second, it would scare off the people that are going to start crap if they roll up and the cops are there. What fun is that, right?

Starting fights or so much as making threats will only create bigger problems.
I agree 100%. We'd be showing the cops that we don't encourage that kind of behavior and in turn we will uphold our reputation of being a well behaved group if its shown that we don't want these ****tards ruining it for everyone. Also, if the cops see that we discourage this type of behavior and that we will call them when someone gets out of hand than more than likely they'll be more lenient towards us and treat us like responsible adults.