View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 04:01 AM   #9
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Send a message via AIM to max2k1
All of that police footage was from years ago lol. The video of the cops blocking everyone in was taped bye 2 guys that escaped the blockade after a few hours with a group of cars without getting caught. How come they didnt show that? haha... They do one of these news reports about street racing right before the summer every year. They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here. And of course every idiot they interview talks about The Fast and The Furious. They never show the guys with fast cars racing on these reports. Oh yeah thats because the guys with fast cars are smart enough to go to places where they dont cause a big scene so they dont get attention from the cops. These reporters are so dumb and clueless as to what really goes on in the streets of Philadelphia . If those reporters actually saw some of the actual fast cars race, they would probably sh1t their pants haha... Also that car with the ghetto street glow kit behind the guy at the end of the video was Awesome. Lets you know about the quality of cars that go to Holstein to race

The Story Behind My Avatar
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.
max2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote