View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 12:44 PM   #17
Supdawg
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girly VR-4 View Post
You'll find a lot of good feedback from the last year or so.

Who are you?

I've known Hans for over a year and 1/2, and I have seen the goings-on at the shop every single day for the last year and 1/2. Nothing shady, and no one's been screwed over.

He had some bad dealings YEARS ago, but a LOT has changed since then. There are always unhappy customers, people who don't get what they want when they want it for one reason or another (vendors screwing up orders, taking too long to ship, he gets inundated with work all of a sudden, floods, etc), but he always does his best by his customers. He's worked on about 10 of my 3000GT's and Stealth's, my dad's stealth, and all of my friends cars. None of us have ever been dissatisfied with his work. Sometimes he's slow, but he's one person, working on 7 or 8 different MAJOR projects at once. It's inevitable.

So tell me, do you think it's reasonable to ask him to get every single car done within one weeks time of it arriving?

Come by the shop and see for yourself. Ask on 3si, you'll have good and bad responses. The people that dealt with him 5 years ago will probably chime in first, then you'll get everyone that's been in here the last 2 years giving good reviews.
Let me guess this is either Hans or the girl that is always at the shop tryin to sell old 3kgt's on every message board.

Please do not try to defend this poor, pathetic business. Anybody who is thinkig of going to this shop goto www.3si.org first and do a search for HANS91GT and you can read through all of the lying and deceit that went on over the years and is still going on. There were plenty of recent posts from angry members of 3si. I use to be a moderator on that board and had to deal with many angry people and many lies.

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED!
Supdawg is offline   Reply With Quote