Old 01-02-2014, 02:43 PM   #9
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
And the suspension starts getting pieced together. Found an excellent deal on a set of used set of Rubicon Express control arms and front track bar. New they're almost a grand and I wasn't going to get them at all but since I found them much cheaper used it gives me a bit more flexibility on what suspension setup I can go with.

Also found the following parts used: Rubicon Express quick disconnect front end links and rear end links, and Rubicon Express rear track bar bracket. Picked up a set of YJ front brake lines which are about 4" longer than the TJ ones for $20 delivered also, good deal.
I got a great deal from Busted JK on a set of Rancho 9000XL shocks which combined with a buy 3 get 1 free manufacturer rebate so I have those as well.

Still deciding on springs, but I'd like something thats about 3.5" of lift and I'm considering Currie, Rubicon Express, Metal Cloak, and one other that I can't think of right now. Thinking the Currie will be the best fit for me and my setup right now and thats really the last thing I need to complete the lift setup. Once its in I'll measure for a driveshaft and then order a SYE and driveshaft and then it'll be time to get an alignment and be good to go.

Oh, I also picked up a set of used Warn front and rear bumpers with tire carrier and I repaired, repainted, and installed those. That was a much bigger project than I expected but at least its done now and they look good. I also have a used Smittybilt XRC8 winch that I got for cheap from someone in the Jeep club that I'm working on fixing up and installing now. I don't have pictures of this stuff yet but I'll add them when I get them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 01-02-2014 at 02:48 PM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote