Old 01-02-2014, 02:39 PM   #8
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
When I first got this thing I wanted it bone stock and wasn't even that happy it was lifted and had wheels and tires mostly because I have back issues and it was harder to get in and out of. Soon after I bought it though I met some local Jeep guys down here in the Jupiter Jeep Club and they go wheeling all the time, and I got totally sucked in to it. I went against my plan and started modding pretty quickly, but I am trying to buy used parts as often as possible and keep it on a tight budget.

The first time I met up with Jupiter Jeep Club was at a place called Poinciana Gardens which is a neighborhood 5 mins from my house. You just drive to the back and keep going. They said 'just drive through the water at the entrance'... when you've never done that before you expect a few inches but it was more like a few feet and to be honest I was a little skurred at first, it feels so unnatural.

Meeting up with the group / getting stuck for the first time

The next event I went to with them is the St. Lucie Mud Jam which is tens of thousands of crazy ass rednecks in all kinds of vehicles from 4 wheelers to Jeeps to lifted pickups to monster trucks and mud buggies. It was a crazy weekend of people doing all kinds of stupid and entertaining things.

I learned how to drive a bit better at this one and spent a lot of time behind the wheel... end result was a whole lot of mud covering the Jeep. Unfortunately since I was the only one taking photos I don't have any of me in action.
Oh, I got different wheels and tires, similar wheel but in a 15x8 and a 33x12.5x15 Falken Wild Peak A/T tire since I do spend most of my time on pavement. This is the best shot I have of them right now, haha.

Me and a friend, both stuck

Another guy from the club who bit off more than he could chew

THIS ISNT ME but its the kind of pits they had there. This is a friend of mine with a bit more serious setup so he was charging it harder than I was, but it gives you an idea of what we were playing in

Cleanup afterwards, this new Jeep club is pretty sweet!

Here's another outing at a private ranch called Plant Bamboo.

I pulled the carpet before I went out the first time, then after spraying the jeep down with a hose and letting it dry I put the carpet back in. Then I took it out for the next outing and I just haven't put it back in since... don't miss it at all. I have front floor mats now which are decent. I'll probably rhino line it eventually but its been fine as is so far.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 01-02-2014 at 03:03 PM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote