View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 06:15 PM   #7
lagos
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #989

My Ride:
Toyota Celica GT-Two

see the problem is, that you really cant own something as custom as a swaped car, and have to depend on mechanics to work on it for you. they will charge you a lot of money, for things that are very simple to fix yourself.

instead of getting emotional about it, why dont you buy a repair book for that motor, and start doing everything yourself? its really not that hard. i didnt know anything about cars a few years ago, then i decided to do my own swap, and learned so much about my car. i know every inch of it, there isisnt anything on there that i couldnt fix. you just have to do a lot of research on line, get some repair books, and get your hands dirty.

the only thing i would pay to get fixed, is that tranny mount. if it really does need cutting and welding, then you have to find someone who really knows their stuff. other the that, the rest of it all sounds like an easy fix

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

The accelerator on my toyota has always been stuck to the floor..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by lagos; 04-20-2006 at 06:17 PM.
lagos is offline   Reply With Quote