Old 07-24-2009, 04:22 PM   #1
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

JSC Speed experience

A few weeks ago I posted up in the vendor forum regarding my need for a clutch. I immediately got a response from JSC speed. I checked around and found the price they were offering me was by far the best deal I could find. After speaking with Justin I also decided to go for a new set of front brake pads while I was at it.

Fast forward to this week I finally got a chance to get down and pick up my parts. This being my first time down there I was extremely impressed with the building, the sheer number of parts in their warehouse and the fantastic customer service. What impressed me the most was the cars in the parking lot are the same ones we drive (Subarus, Supra, Miata etc..) which is a nice change from me pulling into a parking lot full of old muscle cars (which is cool to look at) and asking about parts for my lowly import. Needless to say I will happily be dealing with them again in the future.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Ender81 is offline   Reply With Quote