Old 03-18-2009, 12:28 AM   #1
RCC
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #10751

My Ride:
1983 toyota supra

RCC positions/members

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=74229

since ive been on tristate i have been impressed with some of the cars and ppl on here. most forums dont keep my attention due to various reasons. i deff want to network with more members on here so everyone can see what RCC is and does in the scene.

we are always accepting new members, however we dont just let anyone or any car in. we are a group of quality, not quantity and we as a group like the smaller numbers of higher quality cars VS everything else thats out there. so im extending the invite out to u guys, if your intereseted just contact me and we can go from there.

RCC also has alot of networks but we lack what i call a "photo guy". we dont need a full on pro with massive equiptment and set stages etc. what we need is a fellow automotive enthusiast who would like to get his/her name out there in the scene and be surrounded with great ppl w/ access to a great network. you must provide your own camera (must be a SLR type or better) compensation would be parts/supplies/services at RCC member price via our companies and ppl we work with.

car wise, were still looking for an EVO to balance our subi invasion. and nissian 240/silvia are top the list, but we are open to others.

thats the latest as of now, our first show will be SW5 ( street wars 5 ) on april 5th so getting things rolling before then would be ideal but not manditory.

thanks

-bryan

Last edited by RCC; 03-21-2009 at 01:18 PM.
RCC is offline   Reply With Quote