View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 12:47 PM   #68
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Excellent work! The radar detector information was really good too. Surprised that the Valentine One is still around these days, it came out when I was in college which is coming up to 20 years ago.

The LCAs should be a really nice improvement too. Looking forward to your driving impressions.

Getting carplay into the mk6 is easier now than ever before and there are some OEM look replacements available. I think there’s even a radio that VW used in the Chinese market which is PnP and offers it.

The mk6 is such a great platform. I really enjoyed mine and it’s fun seeing you build yours.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote