View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 03:12 PM   #89
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
I wish you best of luck Dave. I am truly sorry this **** happened to you, buddy
Thanks Kenny. I guess it was only a matter of time before one of the cars I've had went south.

I'm starting to be limited on what brands to buy. I had a Ford blow up on me in college after tons of problems, had two bad Camaro experiences with a GM fiasco and as much as I love VW products, after they gassed animals, they're not allowed in the driveway either. As good as the STi was to me, after the GD I've lost interest in Subaru. That leaves the GT86, upcoming Supra, a Civic Type R (which not my cup of tea visually), the Miata (might actually consider the new one thanks to you), and....

Next car is more than likely going to be a BMW, Mercedes, Audi or Porsche.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote