View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 06:14 PM   #1
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

Send a message via AIM to Buster
Buster's old member journal, forget this one.

Okay so I started out a few years back with a 2002 Nissan Sentra Spec-V. I loved it and It was alot of fun. Appearantly so did my insurance Co. and they broke it, and refused responsibility. Luckly I worked at Reedman Toll when they started selling subarus. I got the very last 2005 Crystal Gray Metallic wingless WRX. Optioned out exactly the way I like them, Bare bones. The only option I got was the Boost Gauge.

Here she is: August 05.

First Mods were Tein S-Techs, Konig Verges 17x7, STi up pipe, and HKS downpipe.

September 05.

The wheels were used and in considerably bad shape (thats why you get for being a noob) so I got rid of them and ended up buying Wkderf's VIS STi carbon fiber hood. I loved it and would have kept it but, theives will be theives and it got ruined in the process, leaving me with just the scoop.

January 06.

One of my favorite Mods so far has been my Image Performance 3 inch catback exhaust.

January 06.

I later on did what alot of Noob WRX owners do, went out and got myself a genuine STi decklid! Brilliant!

Possibly late Fuburary 06?

This did not last very long and I soon traded up for a miscolored and crappy winged WRX decklid.

April-May 06.

I also managed to almost kill it.

April-may 06.

Now is when I start really likeing my car. JDMwagon Aka Wrxto350Z had a beautiful set of Rota Attacks 17x 7.5 that he sold to me. I also found a JDM STi intercooler and got a set of STi front splitters.

June-July 06.

Sure enough, that dammed wing made yet another appearance.

July-August 06.

And then I traded to another Noob WRX owner and got an 06 wingless decklid.

September 06.

So now, this is how she is. I have since then gotten a Perrin Rear Sway bar and Endlinks. and Goodyear Ultra Grip Ices for my stockers in the winter.

Last edited by Buster; 04-09-2009 at 02:33 PM.