Old 04-22-2011, 09:57 AM   #13
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
If you receive an error page after you submit payment please do not submit again! It sounds like this is happening to many but that the payment is going through without any issues. Check your Paypal account overview to confirm the payment was sent and if so then you should be good to go. I am going to have to check with Paypal tonight as to why it is happening, sorry about the inconvenience.

Entrance to the meet is free but there are a variety of ways to donate including VIP parking, raffle tickets, buying an awesome Sonic Meet tshirt (to be announced very soon), buying TST gear (25% of all sales are donated), buying food at Sonic (10% of sales are donated), or you can just drop a donation directly into Make A Wish's donation jar!

We will mark off as many spots as we need to for the VIP parking based on the number of pre-payments, but we currently have a minimum of 60 spots available. Great response so far to this, it will really help with our total donation amount from the event this year. Thanks everyone!

Oh and I am working on one other exclusive perk for those doing VIP... will iron out details before it is announced though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 04-22-2011 at 10:50 AM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote