Old 03-18-2019, 08:53 AM   #67
PAdutch
Tri-State Addict

Member #17024

My Ride:
Miata, Miata, Genesis, 08 burb 2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveSTi View Post
DocWalt came down to Richmond Raceway today to run with the VMSC. They've changed parking lots for this season, going to a much larger layout from the pothole ridden POS that I wrecked in last year. The only problem is that this new lot may just be even more bumpy than the old one!

That didn't stop DocWalt from battling with the local hot shoe for most of the day and holding the FTD for the majority of the run group until the very last run, when the Porsche nipped him within a tenth of his best time. Pretty damn exciting and super quick driving - most cars were 2 seconds or more off of his pace.

So he came down to Richmond and laid waste to nearly everyone in his run group, beating some by almost 6 seconds. Pretty damn incredible to watch.
Hmmmm... I think this Docwalt guy might know how to drive. Nothing better than battling a Porsche with a nearly stock Miata .

Miata vs Porsche = The answer is always Miata!

Miatas! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

MY EVO (Sold)-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
PAdutch is offline   Reply With Quote