Oreo931
Tri-State Addict

Member #5299

My Ride:
1995 Volvo 850 T5-R

Send a message via AIM to Oreo931
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Stang View Post
im thinking bout getting one as a dd...maybe like a s70 from around 98..how are these on gas and all that??
If you are really serious about it, check out www.volvospeed.com. That is a great site with a GREAT forum and really good resources. My name is Oreo931 on there too.

Look into getting a T5 or Turbo model. You will be very sorry if you get an n/a. They dont have too much power and there isnt much room for upgrading. As far as DD status, its one of the best in my opinion. Although they might not be the sportiest cars around, they are right in the middle of a sports car and a luxury car in terms of the car overall. The 95+ 850's and the 98+ s70's are great cars. Gas mileage depends on the kind of driving that you do. I get 20mpg city and 26-27mpg highway in my 850. The 850 turbo's do not come with a manual transmission, but it is possible to get an s70 t5/turbo with a manual transmission. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask, or check out that site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Oreo931 is offline   Reply With Quote