View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 02:36 PM   #103
Seven
Tri-State Addict

Member #2078

My Ride:
17 Camaro 1LE || 17 Yamaha FZ10

UPDATE....

Pulling the Camaro apart for a blower setup this winter and some other mods...

I pulled off the intake, ported IM and ported TB (and sold them for cash+stock parts) as the fuel system I have as well as the fuel system I'm upgrading to, won't be able to take advantage of it, so I'd rather take the money on them and use the stock IM/TB (stock airbox isn't retained with the blower so I'm not bothering with it).

Stuff to do over the winter
  • ECS1500 centrifugal blower (aka ECS blower with vortech hardware)
  • LT4 HPFP and injectors (1LEs come stock with the LT4/ZL1 in tank pump)
  • Tune on 92/E85 mix or straight 92 - Straight E85 will actually over power the LT4 fuel system (and upgraded stuff is so goddamn spendy)
  • Considering a cam for the 38% bigger fuel lobe (Direct Injection)
  • Skidmark Garage Rear Seat delete
  • Harness for driver seat (retains factory belts, so I don't need to drive around town with a harness like an asshat
  • Possibly some new wheels/tire setup - I currently have 19x10.5 F and 19x11 R Apex PS7 wheels with 305/30 F and 325/30 R NT01 tires, but there are new wheels coming out with better offsets that will keep the OEM Plus look I like... So I might swap them, debating on swapping tires at the same time
  • Installing the Street Scene front lip I bought like 4 months ago and had painted but didn't install yet (to replace my cracked OEM fron't lip)

And then I found a black friday deal at BTR -

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote