tjmhillz
Tri-State Addict

Member #1266

My Ride:
01 Turbo Is300

Send a message via AIM to tjmhillz Send a message via Yahoo to tjmhillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC2.2GSR View Post
ahh, good ol' Ft. McCoy. I lived 10 minutes from there for two years. I went skiing on base all winter -- even worked as a lift guy and sharpened skis in the small tune shop. I've been all over that base, it's a pretty interesting place for sure. Glad I'm back here though, that whole state sucks ass. lol

As I'm sure there will be many current and former soldiers posting in this thread, I'll add my preemptive "Thank you" for all of you guys (and girls) who managed to gather up the testicular fortitude to join and serve. I have a tremendous amount of respect for anyone who straps on a vest and picks up a rifle so that I never have to pick up mine in aggression here at home.
Yea i agree Wisconsin does suck.. Its nothing on the base to do and that base is in the middle of nowhere!! We had to drive like 2hrs to have a good time. I was soooo happy to get out of that place haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forc3 F3d View Post
Do it now if you really want. It'll be hard though. Were so overs strength right now. Trying to cut out 50,000 troops by feb 2012.

Were you an engineer or MP?

I joined march 2010... Benning for basic, Gordon for ait, back to benning to jump out of planes and then currently stationed in Hawaii living the dream.
Engineers lead the way hooah lmao.. Yea im an engineer the funny thing is a recruiter contacted me a few days ago and we talked. Im just trying to lose about 10more lbs and i should be good to go. I wanna be back in shape and ready before I join back in. Living the civilian life drinking and eating whatever has caught up to me lmao.