Old 06-07-2007, 11:35 AM   #17
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
yeah vortex has a ton of cars but a lot of them are just in fair condition and need work. i'm kind of a perfectionist and i'm not looking for a huge project at least with this one so it would either need to be kept up meticulously or only need some minor stuff to get it back to looking and running great. at least for this car i'd prefer to pay a bit more and have something thats rust free with good paint and no stains/rips on the interior, and just well maintained in general. its all new to me but in my head i'd be ecstatic to pick up one of these in particularly good condition for $3000-$3500 which seems to higher priced than the avg.
so if mileage and reliability are my priorities, and being fast isnt, should i have an order of preference on 1.8 vs. 2.0 and 8v vs. 16v?
i just picked that car cause it seemed like the interior and exterior were pristine (except for roof) but i agree the engine is real high mileage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 06-07-2007 at 11:37 AM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote