Thread: Dave's ZL1
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 01:27 PM   #70
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Slight update:

I've been in contact with GM and they are sending out 3rd party inspectors to look over the vehicle and write a report next week. From there, GM will decide if they will offer any assistance with the repair costs or a denial of claim will be issued to me at that time.

I'm not hopeful and have the money in my bank account waiting to be spent.

Once the repairs are complete, I will be paying down the car's balance even quicker and trading it in after winter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote