Old 10-17-2018, 01:03 PM   #64
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Jim View Post
hoe-lee-****.

I'm glad you're ok.

$7k is a big expense to eat, and then sell the car. They're not offering any type of compensation towards it?
Thank you, me too. It was a bit surreal when I had to call my wife after that. She’s always been supportive of the whole car hobby and I’ve always tried to act in a manner to continue that.

No compensation but it’s not over with yet. Will update when I have something else to report.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote