Old 06-06-2014, 11:11 AM   #18
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Buddy got so stuck that we broke about 4 straps trying to get him out, including one of my 30k lb tree savers...

Oversized spare... Jeep is on beach duty pretty often these days

Front pinion seal had a slow leak so I decided to tackle this 'easy' job... except on night 1 my cheap impact gun couldn't get the pinion nut off so that ended progress. Night 2 my buddy brought his IR impact gun over and got the nut off, but the seal I got was incorrect for my model year so that ended progress again. Night 3 was last night and I got the right seal installed. I also went ahead and bought a proper impact gun so I don't get held up on jobs like that any more. After doing a good bit of reading and initially wanting an IR 2135TiMAX I ended up getting a cheaper competitor since I'll be using mine infrequently... ordered an Aircat Nitrocat 1200 and it should be able to take off pretty much anything I need.

changing diff fluid as well... ordered gaskets instead of having to use RTV but the front one is backordered so that one is going back together like this, this time at least

And I got some freebie driving lights... they looked pretty aged but I tested one and its bright enough to make it worth using I think... still have to wire them in but hey, if its for free its for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 06-06-2014 at 11:16 AM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote