frosti108
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5883

My Ride:
Track- RB S13. Street- 2J SC300 + SR S14

Send a message via AIM to frosti108
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeforceXtreme View Post
Yeah i get confused when it comes to that stuff. Most people tend to just turbocharge these motors instead of doing a twin charged setup. However its supposed to be that the SC boosts before the turbo spools up so there is no lag time. Alot of guys said that the SC would be a restriction for the turbo. However It must work somehow because the faster 1/4 time with this setup I think is a 10.8
i guess the supercharger could be pulling air through the turbo at 1st, and then the turbo is forcing air through the s/c.... i wonder how much boost each is making. also id love to know what in the hell hes doing about waste gates LOL

and i guess hes just using the blow off valve built into the supercharger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpEcRv9 View Post
^yeah but a GN is like oh **** thats a GN im not ****in with it, this car is a sleeper all around....if i had a fast enough car to race people(lol) and pulled up next to that thing id be like whos this dude tryin to race me in his buick?....and then proceed to get blown out of the water...

not bad at all for FWD either.

and for everyone else thats just how turbonetics turbos come.
yea i wouldnt be afraid of this car at the light. and then i would be embarrassed when i get smoked lol
frosti108 is offline   Reply With Quote