Thread: Dave's ZL1
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 12:31 PM   #18
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAdutch View Post
Man the ZL1 seems to have very long gearing. 2nd over 80 mph. Good thing they have all that power to keep the thrust up!

1rst gear autos are quite short, I hope the shift quickly.

Great chart DocWalt
Yeah it does, but it honestly doesn't feel that way in the limited miles that I've had the car due to all the torque.

Here's a great thread with all the technical information on the car in one spot:
https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=482277

The vehicle weight of 3883 for the manual coupe is lower than I expected. Still a lot, 200lbs more than a 1LE SS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote