Thread: Dave's ZL1
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 01:53 PM   #14
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post

That's assuming 305/30-19 tires for autocross on your car. Approximate Gs with no driver and not traction or aero limited, etc etc. In reality I see like 0.55G accel in 2nd gear, IIRC.

I really want to experience DSSV but it doesn't sound great for street use yet. Maybe if they can add an electrically controlled valve system to bleed off force on the street and make it more comfortable.
Thanks for sharing! It took me a little to understand what that chart was showing. It looks like some slower cars pull more g’s in the first two gears than the ZL1?

I’d be running 305/30/20 out back, so my accel may be slower.

3.73 rear end it that helps at all. Ive read that it’ll do 60 in first gear.

200 miles in on the car now. First oil and eLsD oil changes due at 500.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote