Thread: Dave's ZL1
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 08:23 AM   #9
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWalt View Post
Just did a quick thrust comparison... Holy crap the ZL1 is fast in a straight line.

Diff sounds amazing. I really need to try a PP GTI, it's a bit easier to approach the limits of

Are you going to try the DSC controller on the new car?
Mind showing the thrust calcs? I'm curious to see

Haha, much easier! They come with all-seasons

Yes.

Took the car out last night with my wife. She doesn't find it to be as comfortable as the SS was...must be the seats. Ah well. It's not uncomfortable either, so I'll take that. She didn't like the 911 at all for long drives so this is a win in my book.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/

Last edited by DaveSTi; 06-29-2018 at 10:51 AM.
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote