Old 06-06-2014, 11:49 AM   #20
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
And this bad boy just showed up... my stock header cracked and its pretty bad, probably the reason the Jeep runs rough after extended time on the highway so I'm hoping this will fix it.
Quite a few people recommended the 'ebay' header with the flex bellows, so thats what I ordered, hesitantly. It was $80 shipped including the two gaskets and new nuts/bolts... I didn't expect much, but I'm actually super impressed. Its surprisingly nice, on the level of most aftermarket pieces I've seen really. Going to install this next week hopefully along with the new springs in preparation for the next Mud Jam event coming up on June 20th.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote