Thread: Gone Golfing
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 10:12 AM   #68
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolinaround View Post
Man that is a nice sun shade! I have one since I park my car regularly in the sun at work when I go on trips, but it doesn't fit as well. I got it from walmart while in SW Oklahoma for a few months because the temperatures there were insane. I might have to pick that up.

I like the new plates, I have the PP so we have the same front brakes but mine don't have plates.
Thank you! VW did it right!
I got one for $56 from Amazon for my wife's Jeep and it's not quite this nice.
Makes a huge difference for sure.

So I looked closer at the GTI PP brakes and that plate does indeed exist on them. It's just painted red and has the GTI logo on your model. Same brakes though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote