Old 05-18-2020, 01:17 PM   #8381
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Dang, my short novel didn't look quite so lengthy on the computer, but it does on my phone! That was a bit much... whoops.

And yeah, shoot me any questions you have -- I grinded for a long time and usually had an office job working for someone else plus a side hustle for myself and always put work first which wore on me... eventually it was just time for me to shift my priorities and focus on spending more time doing the things I love doing, and of course making the logistics work around that too. Its not for everyone, but damn I love it. And most important -- anyone can do it if they really prioritize it and work toward putting the pieces place. That applies to any lifestyle change -- whether you want a 911T, or you want to live in Bali, or you want to live out of your car, or whatever... people spend a lot of time saying "I wish I could..." but you ****ing can, if you want it bad enough.

For free camping (and paid campsites too actually) I use an app called iOverlander regularly. There is also www.freecampsites.net which is a backup I use sometimes. The hardest part is the first step .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote