PAdutch
Tri-State Addict

Member #17024

My Ride:
Miata, Miata, Genesis, 08 burb 2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolinaround View Post
Nice purchase!

I know the kia/hyundai dealer network is the biggest let down when it comes to the brand; it puts people off. So many years of selling budget **** now the sales people don't know how to sell to normal customers. Wife has an 11 2.0T sonata and it's been pretty decent. My uncle picked one of these up and sold his magnum for it and was pleasantly surprised.
The first look we wanted to drive a 4cyl. I took 2 hrs before we went for a test drive. I got frustrated left and didn't come back, and stopped shopping for a while. They need to do better if they are going to sell 50k cars. You just can't match the product and and warranty.

On another note the GTS comes with 19" summer tires. I bought some 18" winter wheels/tires right after we bought the car. Turns out not all 18" wheels fit. JNC 026 wheels put their valve stem in the center of the wheel which does not work with this cars large calipers. So still no winter set-up.

Miatas! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

MY EVO (Sold)-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
PAdutch is offline   Reply With Quote