View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 08:38 PM   #37
GTIivVR6
Tri-State Addict

Member #344

Send a message via AIM to GTIivVR6
hmm.......im close with alot of police officers and im actually going to school to become one.....i dont think that police officers are even going to respond to a call for someone smoking the tires near your car....and if they do im sure that they wont be too happy about it.. its kind of a waste of time....and if cops keep showing up at the meets for something as simple as a burnout, then they will probably do their best to make sure noone meets at all....i think that it is a good idea to not call the police for anything at the meets....the more complaints and calls the PD gets about the meets then the more of a burden it becomes for them ya know?

if some idiot is spinning tires his car (or bike) everyone in the crowd should just start screaming " aaaahollleeee, aaaahollleee"....then everyone would make the kid or kids feel like they suck at life and they will leave(they cant take on a whole crowd)......we'll get to see their face turn all red hahahah... that might be better than having one person go up to the kid and say something to them....i think that would just start a physical confrontation....but if you guys do have certain people that will be the " enforcers" lol...can i be one too?

also.....what about people and their subs/systems? i was actually in RR this past thursday eating with my buddies from work after the hooters car show, and u could honestly hear subs from a car shaking the entire place.....thats ridiculous man..BTW it was a kid with a saturn...
GTIivVR6 is offline   Reply With Quote