View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 12:07 AM   #1
InvisibleMonkey
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4854

My Ride:
JDM TyTe 1988 Single Turbo 1JZ 5-Speed Supra & 1998 Twin Turbo 6-Speed Supra BPU like a muhf***a!

Send a message via AIM to InvisibleMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to InvisibleMonkey
Talking Gay Ass Thuuupra Sponsored by your Dad

I found my dream Supra online about a month ago on craigslist. A 1998 TT 6-Speed IJM with black interior. Better yet it had only 56,600 or so miles and was still owned by the original owner. He also has all of the original documents that he gave to me; window sticker, financing papers, every kind of brochure, his copy of the order sheet when he ordered the car, the original emblems from when the dealer installed the gold package emblems, he even got a hold of the handbook the car salesmen have that compare the 98 supra to the previous years. Last Saturday I flew to FL and drove it back home to NJ. It was something I will never forget. The only modifications to the car are an intake, catted DP, and old school TRD exhaust.

Sorry I don't have the best pictures since these seriously don't do the car justice but I really wanted to post about it on the forums.

This was the mileage when I first sat in the car for the test drive

My first fill up owning her

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by InvisibleMonkey; 05-25-2012 at 12:28 AM.
InvisibleMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote