Old 01-11-2011, 12:33 PM   #275
rodder
Tri-State Addict

Member #6807

My Ride:
2005 STi, 1987 S10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supraru View Post
You stated mature but you didn't state where you said you could read and comprehend. Yes with cars with the appropriate mods on the stock turbo can push 21 psi. I was never debating that. I know plenty of guys on stock turbo's and a stock block doing so. I stated 100 percent stock which means stock exhaust that it would be a huge risk running that kind of psi. Your boy there claimed it could be done only because his dsm was able to push a certain psi with a 2.0l with a tune and a full exhaust.

Hate on me to hate on me but don't just throw out information without backing it up. Please show me where someone has continually ran 21 or above psi safely on a 100 percent show room stock sti and I will admit that I was wrong. As I stated if this were the case your boy would be tuning cars because I sure as hell haven't seen it unless modded appropriately.
LOL @ not throwing out information without backing it up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.