View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
Odobenus rosmaru
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #8374

Monticello Drift Series 2011

Hey all -Most of you know me as Andrew R on all the other forums.

I'm happy to say that we are in the process of nailing down dates for a series at MMC for the 2011 season.

We have hosted a few events there with great success. We brought out RyanTurrek and Tony Angelo to check out the course this past weekend
in the Solstice and we have a few great runs put together that work very well for tandem and are a blast to drive.

We are shooting for 6 to 7 events and are hoping to get a top 16 field by the end of each day and will payout top 3 -there will be a points championship for the season as well. All events will be open to spectators -this will be a rare chance to come check out Monticello as they are no longer hosting any other private events. We are also working to put together exotic car shows during the events... and trust me they have some toys up there you have never seen before.

I'll keep you guys posted as dates fall into place and more details are nailed down... just wanted to let everyone know what we are up to.

Keep an eye on www.d-updrifting.com for more info -the site is not functioning yet -but should be up by the new year.

here are some shots from previous events -we filmed Ryan when he was there -vid will be out shortly.

Here is Tanner Munson doing a lap on the south course:

Monticello Motorclub D-Up drift event teaser

Here is our video from our Oct 8th event -It's kinda like a caddy commercial -but you get the idea of the course.

Drift With The Supercars at Monticello and CTS-V Coupe

This is Rodrigo Campos and Bob Patinka:

Drifting at Monticello

Anyway... Details/ Dates soon!

-Andrew R

Here are some teaser pics of Ryan T on the track -vid soon

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gvalino...th/5218719633/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Odobenus rosmaru; 12-01-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Odobenus rosmaru is offline   Reply With Quote