c0nfl1kt
Tri-State Dictator

Member #10332

My Ride:
Family car.

Send a message via AIM to c0nfl1kt Send a message via MSN to c0nfl1kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
"In the extreme event that a member appears to only be here to cause trouble, they will be permanently banned and will no longer be able to visit the forum at all. This is done at the moderators discretion and can be done without warning at any time."

In addition to and going along with this, any member that has been temp banned 2x is brought under heavy review. Its quite hard for a member who respects the rules and makes an effort to contribute to the forum to get themselves temp banned, so in the rare event that it happens twice to the same person, its time to try to understand how they do or don't fit into the forum.
Well, let me ask a more specific question. I received 4 of those "Knowingly Going Off Topic" thingies literally the first day I joined not knowing that this place is more joke than serious. How many of those would I need to collect over a period of, lets say, 6 months to be considered for a temp ban. Or, are penalties purely based on every moderators discretion and weight of infraction. Meaning, If I go 4 more months without collecting any more of these in which case the previous 4 would be over and get 4 more making it a total of 8 infractions in 6 months, what would the penalty, if any, be for that?

Is there a way you guys can trace x amount of "knowingly going off topic" penalties even when they expire and act accordingly?