View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 05:34 PM   #45
ndubz
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6107

Send a message via AIM to ndubz
Subaru STi: Make it as good at what it was intended for as can be. I want it to remain a great overall street car that can rip up some back roads for fun. I am going to put in a bigger turbo at some point, but nothing huge as i want to keep relatively good response, Ive been thinking 20g but we'll see what else is out there when im really ready to buy. Goal is 350-400whp no more. I want to keep it fun, everyone Ive talked to with huge turbo scoobs partially regrets what theyve done cuz all that power and lag ruins the car for its intended purposes, yea its fast as hell, but there is much overall fun lost. I want to avoid that with my car.

Mazda MX5 Miata: This car I bought for one reason, its a toy lol. I want to get into legit types of motorsport events. AutoX and some road course action. First up this summer im looking to get some professional driving instruction in the car. So as of now Im just doing what needs to be done for the car to be track ready by springtime. But after Ive covered those first steps, i'll have the car around to play with on the street and cruise around, as well as continue to run at the track and autoX. Power wise, im not too concerned, as for now just basic exhaust and filter with a bump in timing after its track ready. but if i could see 150bhp i'll be plenty happy. car doesnt need to be fast. It just needs to stay fun lol.
ndubz is offline   Reply With Quote